DO YOU HAVE PASSION?
Do you love the Arts?
Would you like to help develop the next generation of artists? We would love to hear from you!
• You will work in a fun-loving and engaging artistic environment.
• You will have the opportunity to build long-term relationships with local parents and students.
• You will have the honor of associating with some of the most talented artists in our community.
• You will also have the privilege of helping develop the next generation of artists.
Every lesson and class are lead by instructors that we intentionally call mentors.
We take the responsibility of training the next generation seriously.
Each mentor is trained and empowered to develop the student’s gifts and talents, but also to build trusted and reliable connections. We believe that if the students trust the environment and mentor, they will thrive and grow faster.
Positions we typically hire for:
• Part-time mentors (3-25 hours a week)
• Occasional Substitutes