ARTIST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Passion Academy’s Artist Development Program focuses on vocal and instrumental development, songwriting, arrangement, recording and production, performance, image and marketing/promotion.
Each program is tailored to the needs of the individual artist and/or group. This customized program enhances the artist’s skills and talents, identifies weaknesses, and opens up new artistic possibilities for vocalists, instrumentalists and professionals seeking to elevate their careers. Musicians in the Artist Development Program typically focus on the release of commercially available work.
Each weekly session includes 90 minutes of personal coaching with one of our Artist Development mentors.
- Learning the process of performance
- Instruction and clinics with our experienced mentors
- Music theory and songwriting
- Multi-genre music appreciation
- Interacting with other musicians
- Use of professional gear
- Use of Recording Studio to record your music
- Compose and produce your own music
- Live performances for family and friends
You can get to know some of our student artists by clicking on the images below.
The playlist below includes music from all of our current and former Artist Development students, including Charlie Allen who now attends Belmont University in Nashville, TN.
$60 per Session (6 month commitment required)