Electronic Music Production and Recording Engineering focuses on developing production techniques, arranging tracks, exploring sounds and understanding all the tools needed to create and record original music.
Students will learn Ableton Live by going through the entire process of being an a producer and developing your own sound through a series of sketches and experimentation. Originality is an essential concept when producing music and the Electronic Music Production class promotes the action of finding your inner musical ideas.
• Comprehensive and interactive learning with Ableton Live 9 software
• Collaboration with other individuals within the Electronic Music Production and Artist Development Program
• Education on sound design and synthesis
• Remix opportunities
• Multi-genre music appreciation
• Use of Passion Academy’s Recording Studio
• Hands on learning with physical synthesizers
• Compose and produce original music
• Live performance experiences
What you’ll need:
A Laptop Mac or PC computer to bring to class
APC Mini with bundled Ableton Live 9 Lite software
Electronic Music Production Mentor (click image for full bio)