TUITION & POLICIES
All tuition packages include:
Classes start Thursday, September 1, 2016 and will run through Saturday, June 17, 2017 *
*All classes require a minimum of one semester commitment i.e. September through December and/or January through June (excluding Adult Drop-In, Creative Movement and Dance Discovery).
$30 per student, $15 per sibling
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Our classes fill quickly, so please make sure your registration is completed. Students are NOT registered until we receive the completed registration form and payment.
Adult Class Rates
Adult drop-in rate: $15.00 per class (4 class pack: $60.00)
Please register for the class online or notify email@example.com of your attendance at least 24 hours in advance.
Rates for all other classes:
||Due Monthly (4 Visits)
• $30 per student
• $15 per sibling
• Returning students receive $5 discount on registration fee
• A minimum of 5 students must be enrolled for a class to be finalized
• Any students placed on a waiting list and not assigned to a class will be refunded their registration fee
• All classes require a minimum of one semester commitment i.e. September through December and/or January through June (excluding Creative Movement and Dance Discovery which requires an 8-week minimum commitment)
• Failure to make payment for performance will mean your student will not participate in the performance.
• Tuition paid in full (one semester) at registration will receive a 5% discount
• Siblings receive a 10% discount on all classes
• Personal checks will be accepted for annual payments only
ABSENCES -Please call 804-412-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you know in advance that your child will be absent from a lesson or class, so we can notify their mentor. An early cancellation is notice a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson or class. A late cancellation is within 12 hours of a scheduled lesson/class. If no cancellation notice is given, the lesson/class is forfeited and no makeup lesson/class is allowed. Excused absences include illness, injury, death in the family, family emergency, or a grade-related activity for academic school. Please call our office if you have any questions regarding an absence. Please do not contact your teacher directly as they are not responsible for tracking absences.
MAKE UP CLASSES – An absence may be made up in another class of the same level. Please notify Sarah at email@example.com if your student is making up a class for a class previously missed.
INCLEMENT WEATHER – In the event that weather conditions do not allow for safe travel to our studio, we will reschedule the class and send a notification via email at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled class.
• There will be a $35 fee on all returned checks
• All accounts with an outstanding balance will be subject to a $25 late fee, which will be charged to your credit card.
• Students will be automatically enrolled in the second semester unless we are notified in writing. Tuition will not be credited or refunded for partial semesters. No exceptions. Withdrawals will only be processed for students whose accounts are paid in full.
• Winter break is Friday, December 23, 2016 through Monday, January 2, 2017
• Spring break is Monday, April 10, 2017 through Saturday, April 15, 2017
• Winter and Spring performances are TBA
• Monday, July 4, 2016
• Monday, September 5, 2016
• Monday, May 29, 2017