Passion Academy is Richmond’s premier Academy for the Arts offering music and dance for all ages. We have two locations that serve the Richmond community:
3921 Deep Rock Rd
Henrico VA 23233
600 Founders Bridge Blvd
Midlothian VA 23113
Passion Academy is a School for the Arts that trains, equips and mobilizes people of all ages who want to pursue music and dance disciplines. Our unique mentorship environment helps to build strong character that will sustain people where their gifts may lead.
Students are given an opportunity to receive weekly coaching and instruction in the following disciplines: instrumentation, vocals, sound engineering, media technologies and dance expression.
Our community of students experience teaching from world-class artists while building essential leadership disciplines.
We We OfferPrivate Music Lessons
Group Music Lessons
Music Recitals and Student Performance Nights – Several times throughout the year
Band Performance Program
Dance for Youth and Adults
Music & Dance Camps
Sound Engineering & Media Classes
Band Rehearsal Space
What You Can Expect
Passion Academy is a fun, engaging and safe place for students of all ages to learn the art of music and dance. We are Richmond’s premier Academy for the Arts that is designed to teach with excellence and committed to empowering our students to be their best.
The Passion Academy Philosophy
Passion Academy was created to give students of all ages the opportunity to explore the possibilities in the world of fine arts. Whether it’s music, dance or early education experiences, we build all of our programs around the same three foundations:
- Creativity – We believe every student possesses a unique gift of creativity. Our mentors tailor each experience to help students to foster, uncover and explore their creative and problem-solving potential.
- Discipline – Best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell says that it takes roughly ten thousand hours of practice to achieve mastery in a field. At Passion Academy, we are committed to instilling discipline in our students to achieve their highest potential.
- Performance – We are committed to teaching our students to perform at their best. Whether that’s in a recital, concert or a performance event, our students will be coached on self-awareness, presentation and audience engagement.
This is our philosophy and our promise to you.
The Passion Academy Guarantee
We are confident that you’re going to love your experience at Passion Academy that we guarantee your satisfaction for the first 30 days (4 classes or lessons), or your money back.
• Student is required to attend all four weeks of lessons/classes
• Parent/student must notify the Managing Director regarding their dissatisfaction by the third lesson; giving us an opportunity to improve your learning experience.
About our Mentors
Every lesson and class are lead by instructors that we purposely call “mentors.”
We take the responsibility of training the next generation seriously.
Each mentor is trained and empowered to develop the student’s gifts and talents, but also to build trusted and reliable connections. We believe that if the students trust the environment and mentor, they will thrive and grow faster.
About Our Students
Our student base is diverse. In it, you’ll find:
• Over 350 students during the school year (all programs)
• Students from 2 to 70+ years old
• Students from different backgrounds, nationalities, and experiences
• All are welcome